14-15th March 2024
NSWTF Conference Centre, Surry Hills, SYDNEY
APPLY NOW FOR A 50% SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION
The RSIS Conference holds significant importance in advocating for comprehensive Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) for all young individuals. It serves as a platform for professional development, sharing information, and fostering networking opportunities. Recognising that some individuals and organisations might face obstacles in attending due to limited resources or extensive travel, Propsych has introduced a special Platinum Sponsorship Package. This package, which has been adopted by several organisations, includes provisions for 50% SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATIONS. This initiative aims to encourage participation and alleviate barriers for delegates interested in attending the 2024 Relationships & Sexuality in Schools (RSIS) Conference.
Conference Scholarships are in-person only, will cover 50% of the conference registration fee, and will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Educators working in remote or socially disadvantaged schools
- Individuals/small organisations working in rural or remote locations
Scholarship recipients must:
- be prepared to attend the full 2 days of the conference
- be available to meet the platinum sponsors and have photos taken (either in-person) for later inclusion in media and promotion by both Propsych and the sponsors
- be prepared to provide feedback on the conference and the value of scholarships following the conference, (which will assist in advocating for scholarships in future years). Successful applicants’ details will be shared with their sponsors for feedback and interviews (name and basic contact details only).
- have prior approval from their school/organisation to attend the conference
Please note that scholarships only pertain to the registration fee. Any additional expenses such as travel/accommodation must be met by the recipient. Scholarships cannot retrospectively applied to existing registrations.
Applications for a Conference Scholarship will be assessed individually and a response will be provided via email within 30 working days of receiving your applications. The decision to provide a Conference Scholarship is at the discretion of Propsych, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Once funds have been allocated, the Conference Scholarship will no longer be available. We will notify you by email of the outcome of your application.