2020 MHIS CONFERENCE FEES
EXTRA EARLY BIRD Registration $595 INC GST (before 31st December 2019)
EARLY BIRD Registration $660 INC GST (between 31st December 2019 & 30th April 2020)
STANDARD Registration $770 INC GST (between 30th April & 20th May 2020)
Payments after 20th May 2020 may incur a late fee.
(morning & afternoon tea and lunch provided)
Please note: You place is not confirmed until payment is finalised. Upon receipt of payment you will receive a confirmation email. • Please contact Propsych if you do not receive a confirmation email or you wish to check the status of your registration: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY - 2020 MHIS CONFERENCE
- Propsych uses email as the preferred means of contact with conference delegates; to provide confirmations, conference updates and materials. Propsych requests delegates to ensure our email is in your address book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations are considered valid and payable unless written notification is provided to Propsych prior to the cancellation date: email@example.com
- Registrations cannot be confirmed until payment is received. Please note that the due date for invoices will be 30 days from the invoice date OR the cut off extra early bird, early bird or standard rates, whichever is sooner.
- Every effort will be made to forward confirmation email within 14 days upon receipt of registration form AND payment. If you do not receive an email, please contact Propsych ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference costs do not include accommodation or parking.
- Cancellations: Refunds less an $120 administration fee for cancellations received in writing via email or mail to Propsych by 30th April 2020. No refunds will be issued after this date. Although Propsych regrets the various circumstances that may prevent you from attending the conference, including illness and crises, due to the administration and logistics of organising this event, Propsych cannot be responsible for any refunds after the 30th April 2020. Registrations may be transferred in full to another person but you must notify Propsych in writing 3 business days prior to the event.
- Registrations are considered valid and are payable unless notification is made in writing BEFORE the cancellation date to propsych: email@example.com
- Upon completion of the online registration a tax invoice will be emailed to you. This email is a tax invoice and meets the requirements of the ATO. Please retain a copy for your records. If an individual tax invoice is required, please contact Propsych by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One day and shared registrations: It is not possible for two people to share a registration at the two day rate. We offer a limited number of one day registrations. Please contact Propsych for further details if you wish to register for one day only: email@example.com
A professional photographer may be onsite to take photos during the MHIS Conference. Propsych reserves the right to use all photos for promotional purposes.
Accidents happen, people get sick or numerous other issues emerge in the long lead time in planning the MHIS Conference. While every effort is made to retain the integrity of conference programmes, there may be unforeseen circumstances that require changes. Propsych reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.