CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY - 2018 MHIS CONFERENCE
- Propsych uses email as the preferred means of contact with conference delegates; to provide confirmations, conference updates and materials. Propsych requests delegates to ensure our email is in your address book: email@example.com
- Registrations cannot be confirmed until payment is received. Please note that the due date for invoices will be 30 days from the invoice date OR the cut off early bird or standard rates, whichever is sooner.
- Every effort will be made to forward confirmation email within 14 days upon receipt of registration form AND payment. If you do not receive an email, please contact Propsych ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference costs do not include accommodation or parking.
- Cancellations: Refunds less an $120 administration fee for cancellations received in writing via email or mail to Propsych by Thursday 3rd May 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date. Although Propsych regrets the various circumstances that may prevent you from attending the conference, including illness and crises, due to the administration and logistics of organising this event, Propsych cannot be responsible for any refunds after the 3rd May 2018. Registrations may be transferred in full to another person but you must notify Propsych in writing 3 business days prior to the event.
- Registrations are considered valid and are payable unless notification is made in writing BEFORE the cancellation date to propsych: email@example.com
- Upon completion of the online registration a tax invoice will be emailed to you. This email is a tax invoice and meets the requirements of the ATO. Please retain a copy for your records. If an individual tax invoice is required, please contact Propsych by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shared registrations: It is not possible for two people to share a registration at the two day rate. Please contact Propsych for further details if you wish to share a registration.
- While every effort is made to retain the integrity of conference programmes, there may be unforeseen circumstances that require changes. Propsych reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.